Berikut ini Jawaban Soal Pelajaran Tentang The following sentence are expression of congratulation except
2. The following sentence are expression of congratulation, except ….
c. How poor you are
5. Dika : I won the competition yesterday
Hendri : Really? That’s very great. Please accept my warmest congratulations
Dika : …..
Hendri : You are welcome
a. Thanks for saying so
6. Diah : How is your work?
Ana : I have finished my first novel
Diah : Wow…
Ana : Thank you
a. Well done! You did it
10. Dita : Congratulation on your achievement Dety
Dety : …..
c. How nice of you to say so
Congratulations is expression that you say when you want to congratulate someone. Congratulations is used for telling someone that you are pleased about their success, good luck, or happiness on a special occasion.
Example of the expression of congratulating
- I’d be the first to congratulate you on….
- I’d like to congratulate you on…..
- Please accept my warmest congratulations.
- May I congratulate you on…
- It was great to hear about…
- Congratulations on….!
- Well done! / Fantastic!
- I must congratulate you
Respond to congratulations
- It’s very good of you to say
- How nice of you to say
- Thank you very much for saying so
- I’m glad you think so
- Oh, it’s nothing special actually
- Oh, I have a lot to learn yet
- Oh, not really
- Oh, nothing to it, actually
- Oh, thanks
- Thanks a bunch
PELAJARI LEBIH LANJUT:
Kelas : 10
Mata Pelajaran: bahasa Inggris
Bab : 2
Begitulah Jawaban Soal Sekolah Tentang The following sentence are expression of congratulation except Semoga Membantu.